Teachers are readers. Every package includes a book suggestion and goodies to compliment the theme. Click the image or the highlighted text to go directly to Amazon.
(Note: The links to Amazon are affiliate links and I receive a teeny, tiny tip for links directed from this website. No other links are affiliate. Thanks!)
The Quilt Package
- Book: A Tapestry of Secrets by Sarah Loudin Thomas
- Add a quilting book to the gift bag
- Cozy Throws to wrap around your Valentine
- Gift certificate to Hobby Lobby for fabric and sewing supplies
- Book a cabin for a weekend getaway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Health and Exercise Theme
- Michelle Medlock Adam’s latest book, Love and Care for the One and Only You
- PiYo DVD
My book, Mary Slessor, Missionary Mother—suitable for ages 9 and up
- A great book for young girls
- A wonderful book for single women
Remember, Valentine’s Day is more about commercial sales than who loves you. Don’t feel deserted or down in the dumps if there’s not a cupid pointing love arrows your direction.
Find long lasting love and contentment—read the Bible.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- What are your favorite Valentine’s gifts? Do you feel alone on Valentine’s Day? How do you simply Valentine’s Day when everywhere you go the world looks like pink and red hearts?